The history of our Medical Center for Information and Analysis (MCIA) begins from 30th of December 1981. On that day according to resolution № 810-r of Kuybyshev regional executive committee a Data-computing center of regional Board of Health was established. In 1996 data-computing center was renamed Samara region Medical Center for Information and Analysis – MCIA. At the moment MCIA comprises 22 departments,with 146 specialists (4 of them – with academic degree).
Official title is State budgetary healthcare institution «Samara region Medical Center for Information and Analysis».
Official abbreviation is MCIA.
Main directions of activity of MCIA
- Preparation of annual state report on public health and health care status of the Samara region
- Healthcare modernization programs monitoring
- Development and follow-up control of documents in domain of information technologies
- Data exchange standards development
- Management of reference data
- Electronic databases development
- Software development
- Hardware and computer maintenance
- Regional medical computer network maintenance and support
- Data protection (personal health data)
- Analytical reports preparation and publication
- Medical statistics and healthcare standardization
- Annual reports preparation
- “Healthcare” priority national project implementation monitoring
- Publishing and printing
- Archiving and library activities